Support us by spreading the word!
Like us on Facebook
Like us on Facebook
Submit a Story
Tell Her Story
Our Pink Thoughts seeks volunteer writers to profile inspirational Canadian women and girls.
Whether you are an experienced or a brand new writer we want to hear your story! Our editors will polish your work and make sure your writing experience is enjoyable and successful.
We want to hear from and about all kinds of Canadian women, from farmers to athletes to elders. We want stories of inspirational women who are:
· Young or old; past or present; famous or unknown
· Leaders, authors, artists, scientists, teachers, healers, activists
· Local heroes involved in community arts, sports, or volunteering
· Women who changed Canada as a country or shaped your life and values
About Our Pink Thoughts
Our Pink Thoughts is a national community outreach initiative that celebrates, inspires and mentors Canadian girls and women. We publish articles profiling Canadian women who have made a difference to their country, neighbourhood or family. Our goal is to recognize Canadian women for their great achievements while inspiring the women of today to make a brighter tomorrow.
About our Authors
Our Pink Thoughts publishes works by first-time writers and experienced authors. Authors are credited, including links to their website or social media account. Authors retain all rights of ownership and use over their stories.
1. Please send EITHER an Article Proposal (50-100 words outlining your story idea) OR a full article (500-1000 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please include a brief bio of yourself (up to 200 words), for publication.
3. Be sure to include a valid reply-to email address.
4. We cannot accept articles sent as attachments. Please include all the words of your proposal or article in the body of the email.
5. We appreciate your submission. If your article is accepted for publication, we will notify you of the publication date for publicity and promotional purposes.